LEGO Mindstorm EV3 Robotics
Design, build, and program LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robots. Every two students work with one EV3 robot exclusively during the term. This allows for a lot of engineering design practice. Students plan, create, test and evaluate their robotic projects. Our hands-on approach encourages experimentation and problem-solving for all levels of robotics students.
– Efficient engineering design
– Robotic programming skills using sensors, commands, if-statement, and loops
– Problem-solving and interpersonal skills
– Construct a motorized LEGO model according to instructions or own creation
– Students are encouraged to make their own decisions regarding problem solutions
– Students create their own robotic designs to solve open-ended problems