LEGO WeDo Robotics
The goal of our LEGO WeDo Robotics class is to explore mechanical designs and motion through LEGO projects. Motors, sensors, and gears combine to bring LEGO to life! Each class, students will build and program a minimum of one project to explore various science and technology concepts.
– Understanding and following instructions to build and program robot
– Fine motor skills
– Logical, critical and computational thinking skills
– Teachers lead discussions led on topics related to the robotic project
– Construct a motorized LEGO model according to instructions or creation
– Work on robotic projects to develop logical and critical thinking skills